Monday, August 27, 2012

Kerry Livgren - Children Of The Shadows



This song was on my brain when I woke up at 6am. I took some ibuprofen and went back to bed. Previous to that, I had a dream about a tribute to the Jacksons and the song that was used in the presentation was an acapella song that doesn't exist. I guess my brain wrote it. It does that sometimes. I can't remember how it goes now.
For those of you not familiar with Livgren, he was a part of the band Kansas. He broke from the group during the 80's and started recording primarily Christian music. This song is from one of his Prime Mover album.
When I woke up at 8am, there was a cacophony of songs in my head. The Huey Lewis song from yesterday plus "Buzz Buzz Buzz", "Kings and Queens" by Aerosmith and "Heat of the Moment" by Asia.
My brain wears me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment