Sunday, July 1, 2012

George Michael - Faith




Someone sang this song the other night at Karaoke Bingo. I'm fairly certain that's why it's popped into my brain this morning. Karaoke Bingo was fun. It's a very popular event that's put on at the Greenwood Senior Center every month. It's amazing how young the crowd is. Most were under 30 and the room was full. The host was Jeanne (who owns Mae's Cafe) and she was is a dirty bird. Right before I sang my karaoke selection (Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf) she pinched me on the butt. We didn't win any of the Bingo games but it was a fun night anyway.
Allow me to speak to Karaoke for a moment. I love it! I wish I could go at least once a week. It's the only opportunity I have to sing anymore. Maybe one day I'll find a crew who wants to go with me on a regular basis. My 50th birthday was a Karaoke bash and it was so much fun! Why wait a full year to repeat a fun experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment