Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kansas - Child of Innocence




I woke up from a dream with a cacophony of Kansas songs in my head. The guitar that opens this song was looping in my head w/ other songs trying to jump in and take over. This one prevailed. It's a great song by a great band.
Speaking of dreams, I rarely remember mine. Even if I wake up w/ one fresh in my mind, it's gone pretty quickly. I should start writing them down but, some of them are so disturbing, I'd rather not.
Oh, I just had a flash from last night's dream. All I can remember is that I was in seminary but the school looked more like my middle school than the actual seminary. I remember needing to take a math class to graduate, which is dumb because I took all that stuff before ever getting to seminary. That's all I remember.
Dreams are so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment