Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Iowa So Far...

So, we're in Iowa visiting Sarah's parents and internet connectivity is pretty much zip in their small town. I am at the Barnes and Noble in Iowa City and it is so good to be online. I guess I'm addicted to the internet. I can live with that. Here's the songs that invaded my waking brain so far this week.

Monday morning: You probably have the same question I do...where did this come from? I have no idea. Elton John's "Blue Eyes" also popped in for a visit. Ugh.

Tuesday morning: Love this song! Robin Trower is a monster guitarist. "Bridge of Sighs" is thrown in as a bonus...mainly because I couldn't find another version of "Day of the Eagle" that I could embed.

This morning it was this song and a snippet of "Come Monday" by Jimmy Buffet. As I hate Jimmy Buffet...I'll go with Carl Carlton. I'll post more when I get a chance. I might have to catch up when I get home but I'm writing them all down in a journal so...don't dismay. See you in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment