Friday, June 15, 2012

Love You Inside Out - Bee Gees



This is day 4 of songs directly influenced by hearing them the day before. Sarah had her "Bee Gees Greatest Hits" CD in as we made our trip to West Seattle last night. I think this song stuck with me because I was making fun of the very Chinese sounding keyboard/vocal part that leads into the verse. I must admit that the Bee Gees have been on my brain a lot lately, what with Robin Gibb's death and me being asked to be part of a Travolta tribute art show in July. (Summer Lovin' @ Twilight Artist Collective...be there!) I've even gone back and listened to some of their late 60's music (which is very different from the disco stuff). Do yourself a favor and listen to "Every Christian Lion Hearted Man Will Show You." Very cool track.
As for me, my favorite Bee Gees song is "Nights on Broadway." It has a bit of a dark side to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment